Tuesday 5 February 2019

So Handsome - Colour Blast Australia

Hi Everyone
I am back on the blog today after a whirlwind trip to Phoenix Arizona for Creativation!! 
What an experience that was... 
I am fresh fill of ideas and inspiration for you all in 2019.. 



This was my youngest at his Y6 Farewell.. last in the nest and growing waaayyy to quickly!


  For this one I wanted to create a grungy look considering he was wearing pink... I was challenged recently by another DT member to try this one out so here we go - Challenge accepted!



I started by spilling some Colour Artist Ink in Slipper on the page and drying it while it pooled to create the layers of rings around the edge. I then grabbed some stamps and created a frame for where the photo will sit.


I had made some misters earlier for my Colour Shimmer Dust so had some on the go at any time..
I used velvet for this one and used the spray to colour my Chipboard from Dusty Attic. Once finished I used my Colour Blast Gesso White to dry brush over the top to add a weathered look to the harlequin discs. Once done with that I Embossed my title in Stormy Sky with Colour Embossing Powder


 Here is a close up of the effect I created.


To finish off I added some string with brads and some textured paper to build up the background. Then I dusted on some microbeads... and voila... Too easy!


Thanks for looking! Make sure if you try out these techniques to pop your project onto our Facebook Colour Blast Creative Corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment