Thursday 15 March 2018

Scrap the boys Card makers DT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I am  so excited about this post! I finally get to show you my first creation for the Scrap the Boys challenge blog for all of us Card Makers out there. This challenge was to use the sketch below created for us by Crafty Scrappers..


I bought this collection of grunge papers from Kaisercraft when my kids were t'weens... I love them and have held onto them for so long that I thought this opportunity would be a perfect way to celebrate them. 
I used Dies from Seth Apter... OMG, have you seen the many possibilities in his earthy masculine range?? Well worth the look. 
An old piece of fabric coloured with my Dylusion spray - Chopped Pesto, a couple of staples and the reverse piece of a scrap of paper from my journaling box and Voila- 


I was so pleased when I was offered the position because my first love is the men who surround me with love and adventure every day of my life. I feel blessed contentment when I get the opportunity to present them with something I have made... because they have no expectations and appreciate everything... Ah, the boys!!

I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with the sketch too...  
The only limit is your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment