Tuesday 20 March 2018

Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge March 2018


March 2018 Mood Board

Hi everyone...
So "News Flash"
I didn't leave it to the last minute this time!

I thought that this was going to be out of my comfort zone and much more of a challenge than it actually was. So good to be testing my skills and stretching my creative side. I am really happy with the design.




I used a cobblestone stencil to create the wall and added some strips of lace to give it texture.


I used a black pen and a charcoal pencil to add the depth to the wall. 



I added a Frank Garcia resin frame and highlighted it with Rose Gold wax from Finnabair. Added some flowers from 49th & Market plus some extras I had in my stash and coloured the background with Lindys Sprays. Some Prills...                                                                                                                              
Some sequins and the obligatory paint splatters... and were done. 

Check out the links and I hope that this provides you with some inspiration. Ivy Corners  Butterflies

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout. Thank you for joining in the Dusty Attic March challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww awesome!!! Thank you for playing with us at dusty attic challenge xx

    ReplyDelete