Wednesday 24 January 2018

24th January - #135 - Creative Moments Design Team

 Hi Everyone, 

I am back for round two of the Creative Moments Challenge #135.
This challenge theme is Anything Goes so I took out my water colours and Splish... Splash!

I printed my gorgeous image Avery in Rain Poncho from Paper Nest Dolls onto Mixed Media paper, I kept the brush dry for Avery and then filled in the background using lots of water and the colours from Avery to create a complimentary background.


I lifted the light onto the page by adding some gold highlights from my Prima water colours. I added Glossy Accents to her accessories as well.

This image was really easy to work with and allowed me to really play with the colouring. 

I am really liking the fluid style of the images. Consider me a fan! Take care my friends... remember.. Anything Goes! Kristy A!

No comments:

Post a Comment