Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge January 2018

Well Nothing like leaving things to the last minute.... I was not going to participate... and then I was... And round and round it went till I found a burst of inspiration last night... So heads down and I managed to finish it... Hope you like... Thanks for looking!

Some close ups for fun. I was hoping to get the feeling that My wedding was a bit of a fairytale.. Draw back the curtains to see the glamour of my Wonderful Day. I used gilding flakes and embossing powder on my Dusty Attic Chipboard. I used Lindys sprays and embossing powder on my background. Apricot and Amber papers from Blue Fern.




Dusty attic Chipboard used..
 Lace Border #2
 Sweet Pea Frame Set
Mini Fairies





1 comment:

  1. Wow that is one stunning layout Kristy, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete