Monday 24 August 2020

Dusty Attic August Moodboard challenge

 WOW AUGUST!!

Hi Dusty FanAttic's.

 

How awesome is this palette? I love the way all the delicate pastels were included and I could play with them all!  

I chose my chipboard and coloured it knowing that the background and embellishments were all subtle so I added some embossing powder for some gloss and shimmer. I particularly like the leaves I coloured with a flat pastel orange. 

 
I layered flowers, fabric and metals over my leafy branch and under my chandelier. 
This gives the illusion of depth.

 
For the sentiment I used some chalk paint and edged the border.

 
 
I nestled my focal point into my collage and darkened the background. This shadowing has the effect of focusing the eye on the focal point. I also used some watercolour to enhance the embossed areas from modelling paste. I added feathers, microbeads, rhinestones and splatters to finish my project.
 

Thanks for looking!

Quoted sentiments #3

Vintage Chandelier #4

Branch #3

Mini Foliage  

No comments:

Post a Comment