Sunday 17 June 2018

Art and Soul Studio - June Challenge



Hi Soul Sisters. I have my take on the June challenge here for you. I am not keen on my handwriting at all... So this one was a real step outside my comfort zone.


I had been challenged by a friend to figure out how Alcohol inks work... Well I can tell you they are a slow process.. I really enjoyed the play and I hope you do too. I guess I learned to 'Embrace the Journey' and that is how it became the title of my journal page.


I stamped and embossed on an second sheet of Yupo to create the Geometric shapes and matted them in black card. 

I hope you like it.. I have a list of products below.
Thanks for looking! Enter the challenge on Facebook. To enter join the group Soul Sisters and put your entry into the album! 


Products used: 
Pool - Citrus - Butterscotch - Stream - Terracotta - Patina - Cranberry - Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment