Tuesday 27 February 2018

Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge February 2018








I was going to give this challenge a miss... I was so busy with the boys and catching up at work from holidays in January.. One night I was there looking at my playthings and the canvas started to come together. So here it is... "TIMELESS".

I primed the page with some gesso and used some heavy body acrylic paint to create the background. I added a light cost of Black gesso to finish it off. I wanted to give the Finnabair waxes and paints some texture to grip to. I embossed with Lindy Midnight bronze and Golden Angel Wings. I added dimension with used some Grunge board by Tim Holtz and used the new chipboard from Dusty Attic and 49 & Market to create my focal point. I used every piece in the set.  
Check out some close ups below.




Check out the Chipboard from Dusty Attic.
 49 & MArket / Dusty Attic Timeless 6 x 6

No comments:

Post a Comment